Apply for U.S. Citizenship before the application fee increase set to become effective soon! ST Law will help you apply for citizenship quickly, while also ensuring your eligibility for U.S. Citizenship. With ST Law’s help, the application process will be like 1, 2, 3.
- Click here to schedule a free 15 minute initial eligibility evaluation directly with the Attorney.
- The Attorney will prepare your citizenship application within one (1) hour and provide detailed instructions to file for a flat fee.
- Then simply apply for U.S. citizenship.
More About the 3 Step Citizen Application Service
- Before Applying for Citizenship
It is very important to confirm your eligibility for U.S. citizenship. Before you file the application, you want to make sure there are no anticipated problems with your citizenship application. This is why Attorney Tharpe has created this special program, with an initial 15 minute free evaluation to help individuals get the legal advice they need quickly before applying.
- Review of Eligibility To Apply for U.S. Citizenship
The Attorney will carefully evaluate your circumstances to determine whether you are eligible to apply. Such criteria include:
- The Age requirement
- Your history and current status as a permanent resident
- Three (3) month in state requirement.
- The time requirement to apply for citizenship
- Continuous Residence
- Physical Presence
- Tax History
- Criminal History
- Family Ties
- Good Moral Character
- Other individual factors that may affect citizenship
- Eligibility for a Disability Waiver
- Ability to complete the English reading and writing test.
Some of the above factors can get complex. The Attorney will help you make sense of it all.
- Applying for Citizenship
After the Attorney determines your eligibility, the Attorney can simply prepare the application for you within one hour and then file it.
The Attorney charges a flat rate starting at $300.00. The USCIS filing fee is a separate fee of $725 for individuals under 75 and $640 for $75 years and older. Apply before the fee increase! There is no fee for certain military applicants.
Schedule Your FREE 15 minute Appointment Now
The Attorney has reserved specific times to do the evaluation. Schedule yours before the time slots are filled!